1/2 Photos of Cherry Oatmeal Crisp
Great topped with whipped cream for dessert or to have with coffee!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread pie filling into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- 2Combine the next six ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle over filling.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Top with whipped cream and dig in!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Oatmeal Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 258.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g