1/2 Photos of Cherry Oatmeal Crisp
Great topped with whipped cream for dessert or to have with coffee!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread pie filling into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- 2Combine the next six ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle over filling.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Top with whipped cream and dig in!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Oatmeal Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 258.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g