1/1 Photo of Cherry Mousse
This is a quick and easy way to enjoy fresh cherries when in season. Recipe is from a local magazine, Sabrossa, which is a southwest dining guide.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside 6 whole cherries, with stems if still attached.
- 2Pit the remaining cherries.
- 3Combine the pitted cherries and one tablespoon of the confectioner's sugar in a food processor.
- 4Puree until coarsely chopped.
- 5Whip the cream with the remaining confectioner's sugar until medium peaks form.
- 6Fold in the cherry puree and distribute the mouse among champagne flutes or small parfait glasses.
- 7Top with reserved cherries and serve immediately.
- 8The longer the mousse sits the darker the color.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.9
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 30.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g