1/1 Photo of Cherry Dessert
3 hrs 20 mins
This is done up beautifully in a trifle type bowl or any glass bowl that you can see thru. Especially pretty for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1REserve 1/3 cup cherry pie filling for garnish.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Stir boiling water into dry jello mix in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- 4Stir in cold water and remaining cherry pie filling.
- 5Refrigerate 45 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 6Place cake cubes in a 3 quart serving bowl.
- 7Spoon jello mixture over cake.
- 8Refrigerate 45 minutes or until set but not firm.
- 9Pour milk into large bowl.
- 10Add dry pudding mixes.
- 11Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- 12Gently stir in 2 cups of the coolwhip.
- 13Spoon over jello mixture in bowl.
- 14Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- 15Top with remaining coolwhip and reserved cherry pie filling.
- 16Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 269.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel food cake