Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Make and share this Cherry Coke Jello Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (30 ounce) can dark sweet cherries (large can)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 10 ounces Coke
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Boil juice from cherries, dissolve jello in juice, cool.
- Blend cream cheese with small amount of the jello mixture.
- Pour coke into rest of jello mixture.
- Blend cheese mixture with coke stuff.
- Add cherries and drained pineapple.
- Mold and chill.
Just like the one my Mom used to make for the holidays...so glad to find it posted here. I'm not typically a jello salad fan, but this is the one HUGE exception. This is awesome!