I don't know where this recipe came from but my friends go nuts trying to figure out how I made it! My Scrabble buddy can eat four of them! Everyone loves this dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 box dark chocolate-covered cherries
- 2 bottles Magic Shell ice cream topping, any flavor (I use the darkest chocolate they have)
- whipped cream
- 1Use a medium to large round ice cream scooper and scoop up some ice cream.
- 2Carefully push a chocolate covered cherry into the center of the scoop until the cherry is even with the edge of the scoop and level off the ice cream.
- 3You don't want the cherry to hit the top of the scooper, try to center it.
- 4Release onto a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze until very hard.
- 5Repeat for each chocolate covered cherry.
- 6Before serving, cover each'bomb' with Magic Shell.
- 7When the shell is hard put onto a dessert plate and garnish with some whipped cream.
- 8People are always amazed when they cut this open and find a chocolate covered cherry inside.
- 9The cherry won't freeze!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Bombs
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 113.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dark chocolate-covered cherries
Magic Shell ice cream topping