Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was absolutely my favorite dessert growing up. It's very easy and yummy.
Make and share this Cherries in the Snow recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 4 cups Cool Whip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- angel food cake (crumbled)
- 1 -2 can cherry pie filling
- Mix first three ingredients.
- In a 9x11 glass baking dish place half of the cream cheese mixture, sprinkle the crumbled angel food cake over it then the other half of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
This was delicious! I made my own angel food cake, and used real whipped cream. Okay, I caved and bought some canned cherry pie filling. If you have all the ingredients at hand you can put this together in minutes. I'm going to be making this A LOT!!!!!
My stepmother makes this all the time. It's always a hit at potlucks!
This was good, but you better like cherries! I did use 2 cans to make this.