1/1 Photo of Chef Hans Cherries Jubilee
Talk about impressing your guests...this will do it! Chef Hans is a local chef who makes seasoning and creole dish mixes and sells them world wide. He presented this recipe on a local cooking show and I've been using it ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saute pan.
- 2Add cinnamon and cherries.
- 3Combine some cherry juice with the tsp of cornstarch.
- 4Add cherry brandy into saute pan.
- 5Squeeze orange and lemon into mixture.
- 6Mix in cornstarch mixture to thicken.
- 7Spoon over vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chef Hans Cherries Jubilee
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.7
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.5 mg
- Sodium 249.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 78.8 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: