Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
originally from "Family Circle" magazine
Make and share this Cheesecake Cupcakes with Blueberries recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.Line 12 muffin cups with foil liners.
- Place a cookie in bottom of each liner; trim cookies to fit if necessary.Beat together cream cheese and sugar on med.
- speed in large bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs, beating just until blended.
- Beat in sour cream, vanilla and lemon rind.
- On low speed, beat in flour.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into cups, dividing equally.Bake for 35-40 min., until cakes are set. Cool cakes in pan on rack for 20 min.
- Remove cakes to rack to cool.
- Refrigerate. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I made these for a friend on her birthday, since her two favorite things are cheesecake and blueberries, and we both absolutely adored them! I didn't have any sugar cookies on hand when I was making them, so I used graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar for the bottom instead. I later made more with the sugar cookies. Both turned out fabulous! Thanks for a tasty recipe!
Great recipe & really easy!! I love the lemon flavoring, it gives it a wonderful zest :0 I didn't have blueberries so I used raspberries and they came out fabulous!!
I also did not have any sugar cookies, so I followed Chantelle's lead and used graham cracker crumbs. I also used fat free cream cheese and sour cream, egg substitute and slightly thawed frozen blueberries and they were delicious. My co-workers thank you!