Nancy Van Ess's Note:
originally from "Family Circle" magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees.Line 12 muffin cups with foil liners.
- 2Place a cookie in bottom of each liner; trim cookies to fit if necessary.Beat together cream cheese and sugar on med.
- 3speed in large bowl until smooth.
- 4Add eggs, beating just until blended.
- 5Beat in sour cream, vanilla and lemon rind.
- 6On low speed, beat in flour.
- 7Stir in blueberries.
- 8Spoon batter into cups, dividing equally.Bake for 35-40 min., until cakes are set. Cool cakes in pan on rack for 20 min.
- 9Remove cakes to rack to cool.
- 10Refrigerate. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesecake Cupcakes with Blueberries
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.4
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Sodium 126.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g