Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
originally from "Family Circle" magazine
Make and share this Cheesecake Cupcakes with Blueberries recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.Line 12 muffin cups with foil liners.
- Place a cookie in bottom of each liner; trim cookies to fit if necessary.Beat together cream cheese and sugar on med.
- speed in large bowl until smooth.
- Add eggs, beating just until blended.
- Beat in sour cream, vanilla and lemon rind.
- On low speed, beat in flour.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into cups, dividing equally.Bake for 35-40 min., until cakes are set. Cool cakes in pan on rack for 20 min.
- Remove cakes to rack to cool.
- Refrigerate. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -