Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something I learned from my mother. Amounts of ingredients are really up to you and whatever you like.
- melt the paraffin and butterscotch chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add the can of cashews and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto buttered cookie sheet and cool.
- When cool, break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container.
This is really good.I am checking out candies to go into my goodie baskets for Christmas and this will be one of them.It turned out perfectly and very tasty,i followed the recipe exactly.Thank you for the post hoosiermomof5!