A recipe that was brought to a family reunion which was a crowd pleader. So very simple to make. Shortbread with a wonderful twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve coffee in hot water.
- 2Beat butter, coffee and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Stir together flour and toffee bits.
- 4Mix into butter mixture the flour and toffee bits half a cup at a time until combined.
- 5Press dough into a 9x13-inch pan.
- 6Bake in 350°F oven for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- 7Remove from oven and cool in pan.
- 8Cut into bars and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Macchiato Shortbread Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1067 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 86.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g