Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A recipe that was brought to a family reunion which was a crowd pleader. So very simple to make. Shortbread with a wonderful twist.
- Dissolve coffee in hot water.
- Beat butter, coffee and sugar until fluffy.
- Stir together flour and toffee bits.
- Mix into butter mixture the flour and toffee bits half a cup at a time until combined.
- Press dough into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan.
- Cut into bars and enjoy.