1/3 Photos of Caramel Apple Crisp
.I love this recipe.I usually have everything that I need ( as long as my brown sugar hasn't transformed into a solid rock). I use my favorite apple,the red delicious.I am sure that any apple would do ( maybe your favorite).
My Private Note
glass d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Farenhiet (200 degrees Celsius).
- 2In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.Mix well.
- 3Add butter or margarine to flour mixture and combine with a fork.
- 4Place apple slices in a glass 12" x 8" dish.(You could also use a 9"x9", but they will have more "juice").
- 5Sprinkle topping over the apples making sure that all areas are covered.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 7Serve warm and enjoy!
- 8Optional, you can add your favorite topping:whip cream,vanilla ice cream,etc.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (1520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2410.8
- Calories from Fat 893
- Total Fat 99.2 g
- Saturated Fat 59.5 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 1894.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 378.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 30.7 g
- Sugars 246.2 g
- Protein 22.6 g