Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple recipe that can be done in the microwave that creates an incredible candy that is totally addictive!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, cocoa, brown sugar and milk.
- Microwave on high until mixture boils, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in confectioners' sugar and vanilla.
- Pour into a greased 8-in.
- square baking pan.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, heat caramels and water on high for 2 minutes or until melted.
- Stir in peanuts; spread over chocolate layer.
- Microwave chocolate chips on high for 1 minute or until melted; spread over caramel layer.
- Chill until firm.