1/7 Photos of Café a La Russe (Chocolate Coffee)
Sweet mocha with vanilla and cream, garnished with nutmeg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the chocolate, sugar, salt, and water in the top of a double boiler, and melt the chocolate.
- 2Cook, stirring for 5 minutes, then add the cream.
- 3Reheat, but do not let come to a boil.
- 4Add the vanilla and the coffee.
- 5Pour into cups and garnish with nutmeg if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Café a La Russe (Chocolate Coffee)
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 68.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g