1/3 Photos of Butterscotch Apple Crumble Dessert
I love butterscotch and I love apple crumble! This dessert is a combination of two terrific flavors! I find that Braeburn or Roma apples have worked really well for this crumble. I have also made this using peaches -- Delicious too!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F
- 2Combine all ingredients except apples and ice cream in large bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs (2 to 3 minutes).
- 4Combine apples and 1/2 cup crumb mixture in greased 2-quart round casserole.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are fork tender.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Apple Crumble Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.7
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 114.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: