Can't pull a rabbit out of a hat? Don't worry- you won't be needing a magic wand to make these effortless treats appear at your table!
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour into four small bowls; refrigerate.
- Cut licorice widthwise into fourths, then lengthwise into thirds; set aside.
- Combine frosting with food coloring (just enough to make it pink- one or two drops will do.); frost top of cookies within a half inch of the edge.
- Just before serving, insert two cookies into each bowl of pudding for the ears.
- Add jelly beans for eyes and nose, and place three pieces of licorice on each side of the nose for whiskers.