1/3 Photos of Bunny In A Cup!
Can't pull a rabbit out of a hat? Don't worry- you won't be needing a magic wand to make these effortless treats appear at your table!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2Pour into four small bowls; refrigerate.
- 3Cut licorice widthwise into fourths, then lengthwise into thirds; set aside.
- 4Combine frosting with food coloring (just enough to make it pink- one or two drops will do.); frost top of cookies within a half inch of the edge.
- 5Just before serving, insert two cookies into each bowl of pudding for the ears.
- 6Add jelly beans for eyes and nose, and place three pieces of licorice on each side of the nose for whiskers.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bunny In A Cup!
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 410.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: