Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is to die for! My daughter brought this to our family reunion. Instead of liquor, she used Almond Extract and she used Heath bars. It was a hugh hit and now she has to send all of her cousins a copy of the recipe. LOL. She didn't give me the prep and cook time. But the cook time would be according to package directions on the brownie mix. Prep time approximately 9 hours (includes 8 hours for chilling).
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions.
- Bake in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Prick top of warm brownies at 1 inch intervals with a wooden pick and brush with liquor if disired.
- Cool and crumble.
- Prepare chocolate pudding according to directions, omitting chilling.
- Place 1/2 of crumbled brownies in bottom of a 3- quart glass bowl.
- Top with half of pudding, crushed candy bars, and whipped topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.