1 hr 5 mins
Perfect Pixie's Note:
Poor Man's Pudding as my family refer to it. This is just Mum's simple way of making it. We love it, sorry it's not very specific on ingredients, but it is to how much you are making, see note
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2ingredients are not to specific, it is how much you want to make, only specific ingredients are the eggs and sugar.
- 3butter bread and cut into squares.
- 4layer into dish with raisins and thinly sliced apples.
- 5mix eggs (or more) and sugar and enough milk to cover pudding.
- 6bake 300-350 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bread and Butter Pudding (Poor Man's Pudding)
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.0
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 250.5 mg
- Sodium 525.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 13.1 g