Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling, divided
- In a mixing bowl, beat cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs, beating just until combined.
- Pour into crust.
- Drop 1/2 cup of pie filling by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cream cheese mixture; cut through with a knife to swirl the pie filling.
- Bke at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Top with remaining pie filling.
I really enjoyed this cheesecake. I didn't give it five stars only because I changed it slightly but I'm sure it's just as good as is. I didn't have can blueberry filling so I simmered frozen blueberries and a little bit of sugar on the stove until it thickened then I swirled that through the filling. I also added lemon flavoring in addition to the vanilla, just a personal preference. All in all it's a nice, easy recipe and quick to put together!
This is a keeper my family and guest rave about it I will save to try to make for my next party.
This was really good but I had to cook it an extra 15 minutes. It might have to do with my homemade pie filling. But I will definately be making it again. My uncle has a blueberry farm so we are always looking for new recipes, and this is a keeper!