1/2 Photos of Blueberry, Raspberry and Blackberry Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
You may want to make this a tradition at your house when wild berries are in season, your cake will have an even more intense flavour. My family has a hard time deciding which is their favourite cheesecake Chocolate Carmel Mocha or this wonderful cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar, white
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 egg yolk
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, pure
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup blueberries, fresh, washed and dried
- 3/4 cup raspberries, fresh, washed and dried
- 1/2 cup blackberry, fresh, washed and dried
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Graham Cracker Crust In small bowl combine crumbs and sugar.
- 3Add melted butter and blend well.
- 4Press crumbs evenly onto bottom of a greased 9" springform pan.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Cheesecake Filling In large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch.
- 7Beat with mixer till smooth.
- 8Add eggs and yolk, one at a time until well blended.
- 9Stir in whipping cream, vanilla extract and lemon peel.
- 10Fold in blueberries gently.
- 11Pour the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- 12Drop the raspberries and blackberries randomly over top of cheesecake a few at a time.
- 13They will slowly sink into the cake.
- 14Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 15Lower temperature to 225 degrees and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 16(Cook until the center no longer looks wet or shiny) Run a knife around the inside edge of the cheesecake pan.
- 17Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- 18You could also add strawberries to the berry mixture-- make sure not to exceed 2 cups of fruit in all. I have also made this cake with just one of the above listed berries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry, Raspberry and Blackberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.4
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 151.1 mg
- Sodium 281.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: