1/1 Photo of Blueberry Pudding
1 hr 10 mins
A nice change of pace from the same old desserts. Warm and comforting, especially for blueberry lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups fresh blueberries or 1 (16 ounce) package frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, chilled and diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons grated lemons, rind of
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- whipped topping (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Place blueberries in medium bowl.
- 3Combine 1/4 cup of the brown sugar and 1 Tbsp.
- 4of the flour; toss with blueberries to coat.
- 5Spoon mixture into pie plate.
- 6In separate bowl, rub remaining 1 cup flour and butter together with fingertips until well blended.
- 7Mix in remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- 8Add milk, egg, lemon peel and vanilla, and blend well.
- 9Pour batter over blueberry mixture.
- 10Bake until firm and golden brown, about 55 minutes.
- 11Cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
- 12Top with whipped topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.0
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 43.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g