1/5 Photos of Blueberry Dumpling Cobbler
Seasoned Cook's Note:
WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS!!! The cream cheese in the dumplings just sends the flavor over the moon!!! Everyone will want second helpings of this family favorite! My husband likes to have it warm with half 'n half poured over the top. If you would like to half the recipe, use a 9x9 baking dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring blueberries, 1 1/3 cups sugar and butter to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring gently until butter is melted and sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- 2Beat cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy; add milk and beat until smooth. By hand stir in bisquick mix and uncooked oats.
- 3Spread two-thirds of dumpling mixture onto bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Spoon blueberry mixture evenly over dumpling mixture.
- 4Dollop remaining dumpling mixture evenly over blueberries.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes. Good served warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Dumpling Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.5
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 89.8 mg
- Sodium 587.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 10.2 g