WONDERFULLY DELICIOUS!!! The cream cheese in the dumplings just sends the flavor over the moon!!! Everyone will want second helpings of this family favorite! My husband likes to have it warm with half 'n half poured over the top. If you would like to half the recipe, use a 9x9 baking dish.
- Bring blueberries, 1 1/3 cups sugar and butter to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring gently until butter is melted and sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Beat cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy; add milk and beat until smooth. By hand stir in bisquick mix and uncooked oats.
- Spread two-thirds of dumpling mixture onto bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Spoon blueberry mixture evenly over dumpling mixture.
- Dollop remaining dumpling mixture evenly over blueberries.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 minutes. Good served warm.