1/2 Photos of Blueberry Dream Bars
This recipe is great for picnics or pot-luck type get-togethers. It is one of my husband's favorites and doesn't seem to last long when I bake it! The freshness of the blueberries complements the rich butter layer beneath.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1 3/4 cups flour, butter and powdered sugar in medium bowl.
- 2Pat in 9 x 13-inch pan and bake 15 minutes at 350°.
- 3While crust is baking, beat eggs lightly.
- 4Add sugar, remaining 1/2 cup flour, vanilla or almond extract and salt.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Gently fold in blueberries to batter.
- 7Pour batter over baked layer and place back in oven for 40-45 minutes at 350°.
- 8Top should be lightly browned.
- 9Cool slightly in pan.
- 10Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Dream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 173.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 2.2 g