This is really good, I dont remember where this recipe comes from but OH YUM!!
Make and share this Blueberry Dessert Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 12-inch pizza pan or a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons butter at low speed until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup of crumbs for the topping.
- To the remaining crumbs blend in the egg. Press in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to reserved crumbs in same large bowl, add remaining 1/4 cup oats, 2 tablespoons butter, nuts, sugar and cinnamon; beat until well mixed.
- Remove the base from the oven and spread with the pie filling.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Return to oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until crumbs are light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into wedges or squares.