This is really good, I dont remember where this recipe comes from but OH YUM!!
Make and share this Blueberry Dessert Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 12-inch pizza pan or a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons butter at low speed until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup of crumbs for the topping.
- To the remaining crumbs blend in the egg. Press in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to reserved crumbs in same large bowl, add remaining 1/4 cup oats, 2 tablespoons butter, nuts, sugar and cinnamon; beat until well mixed.
- Remove the base from the oven and spread with the pie filling.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Return to oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until crumbs are light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into wedges or squares.
i used cherry pie filling because i had it on hand, it was good. will definitely try blueberry next time....
I took this to Thanksgiving dinner since my mom said she thought we would be short desserts. Well, there were several pies there, and this was *still* the first thing gone, and I had requests for the recipe. This tastes great with ice cream or whipped cream on the side. Thanks for a new holiday favorite! P.S. I made this in the 9x13 inch pan, but it sould be fun to make it as a pizza for a pizza party or something!
These are pretty little bars that will impress others. They look and taste like you spent a lot of time in the kitchen, but they are simple to put together. I used the 21 ounce can of blueberries, but wanted a thicker blueberry layer, so I added some frozen blueberries that I heated up with cornstarch and sugar. Thank you for the great recipe.