1/4 Photos of Blueberry Dessert Pizza
This is really good, I dont remember where this recipe comes from but OH YUM!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease a 12-inch pizza pan or a 9 x 13 pan.
- 3In a large bowl, beat cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons butter at low speed until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup of crumbs for the topping.
- 4To the remaining crumbs blend in the egg. Press in prepared pan.
- 5Bake at 350° for 12 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, to reserved crumbs in same large bowl, add remaining 1/4 cup oats, 2 tablespoons butter, nuts, sugar and cinnamon; beat until well mixed.
- 7Remove the base from the oven and spread with the pie filling.
- 8Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- 9Return to oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until crumbs are light golden brown.
- 10Cool completely.
- 11Cut into wedges or squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Dessert Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.3
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 393.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 42.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g