1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients; add butter, stirring well.
- 2Press into a greased oblong pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Add 1 cup sugar, eggs, and lemon juice, mixing until smooth.
- 5Spread over crust.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until set; cool completely.
- 7Spread pie filling over cream cheese mixture; spread whipped topping over filling.
- 8Cover and chill several hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Delight
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.6
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 220.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g