1/6 Photos of Blueberry Crisp (Diabetic)
Although I haven't tried this yet, it sounds great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups unsweetened blueberries, fresh or 2 cups unsweetened blueberries, frozen, thawed and well-drained
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2Toss together flour and sugar.
- 3Mix together with blueberries and place in a 9x9 inch glass baking dish.
- 5Mix all topping ingredients together.
- 6Sprinkle on top of blueberry filling.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 8Makes 6 servings.
- 9Per Serving:.
- 10110 calories 17 g. carbohydrate 1.5 g protein 2 g fiber 0 g fat.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Crisp (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.2
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 35.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g