1 hr 10 mins
I found this in a back issue of a magazine. It sounds incredible and I had to type it up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Spray a 2 quart shallow baking dish.
- 3Bake the cubed bread for 8-10 minutes on a cookie sheet.
- 4Beat eggs and 3/4 cup sugar in bowl, until light colored.
- 5Add the orange peel and vanilla, then half & half; mix well.
- 6Put the toasted bread cubed in the dish and cover with half of the berries.
- 7Combine cream cheese and 2 tablespoons sugar, mixing well.
- 8Drop this over the berry and bread mixture.
- 9Sprinkle the remaining berries on top.
- 10Pour egg mixture over.
- 11Wait 5 minutes, then bake 50-55 minutes.
- 12Sprinkle the confectioners' sugar over before serving warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cream Cheese Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.9
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 318.6 mg
- Sodium 526.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 55.4 g
- Protein 17.3 g