From Weight Watchers Dining for Two. Great for a romantic dinner for two. The original recipe called for fresh ginger, however, I substituted crystallized ginger.
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray two 6oz custard cups with non-stick spray.
- Combine blueberries, sugar, ginger, lemon zest and juice and cinnamon. Divide between custard cups.
- Combine together Bisquick and milk in small bowl. Spoon over blueberry mixture. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Place on baking pan and bake 20 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.