Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Weight Watchers Dining for Two. Great for a romantic dinner for two. The original recipe called for fresh ginger, however, I substituted crystallized ginger.
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray two 6oz custard cups with non-stick spray.
- Combine blueberries, sugar, ginger, lemon zest and juice and cinnamon. Divide between custard cups.
- Combine together Bisquick and milk in small bowl. Spoon over blueberry mixture. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Place on baking pan and bake 20 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
I needed to make a low-calorie, last-minute dessert for dinner guests and found this recipe. It was really good! I doubled the recipe, and used the homemade baking mix Original Bisquick Baking Mix Copycat. The guests really liked it, and I stayed "legal".....thanks for posting it, KelBel. I will make this again.
Wonderful and easy! I freeze blueberries so we can have them all year and this is perfect for the two of us! Didn't have any ginger but I didn't miss it! Will have some next time, don't know how it can get any better though! Also used House Autry Buttermilk Biscuit mix because that's what I buy and it was just an awesome treat with vanilla ice cream!! Hubby asks for it alot! Have used peaches as well! Perfect cobbler!
What a great little treat! I'm not a lover of blueberry pie, but these were right up my alley...and simple to make to boot! The lemon zest & candied ginger definitely enhance the flavour! While still warm, I served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a special treat. This is a keeper. Made for I Recommend Tag Game-Feb'10.