1/1 Photo of Blueberry Cobblers for Two - 4 Ww Points
From Weight Watchers Dining for Two. Great for a romantic dinner for two. The original recipe called for fresh ginger, however, I substituted crystallized ginger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450. Spray two 6oz custard cups with non-stick spray.
- 2Combine blueberries, sugar, ginger, lemon zest and juice and cinnamon. Divide between custard cups.
- 3Combine together Bisquick and milk in small bowl. Spoon over blueberry mixture. Sprinkle with sugar.
- 4Place on baking pan and bake 20 minutes until golden and bubbly.
- 5Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cobblers for Two - 4 Ww Points
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 14.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat baking mix