1/1 Photo of Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
This has been one of my favorites for years. I made it for my inlaws when my husband and I were dating. It was such a hit, I knew I was "in" when his grandmother asked me if she could share some with her friends at Bingo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Cheesecake Filling
For Blueberry Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix graham crackers, 1/2 C sugar and melted butter in a 9x13 pan.
- 3Beat eggs, vanilla, cream cheese and 1/2 C sugar until creamy.
- 4Pour onto crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Heat blueberries, 1/3 C sugar, water, cornstarch and lemon juice in a small sauce pan until thick (will coat the back of spoon).
- 7Pour over cheesecake mixture and chill.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.6
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 324.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g