Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Best made with wild blueberries.
Make and share this Blueberry Buckle recipe from Food.com.
- Mix thoroughly first 3 ingredients.
- Stir in milk.
- Sift together and stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and blueberries.
- Spread batter in greased and floured 9" square pan.
- For crumb mixture, mix ingredients together.
- Sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
This is the blueberry buckle recipe I always use. I do, however, bake mine in a 9x13-inch nonstick baking pan. I also double the recipe for the crumb mixture topping because we like a lot of it. This is a moist and delicious cake that is great for when those blueberries come into season. Thanks for posting, Bec.
Very tasty! I doubled the crumb topping and it was a great treat with the fresh blueberries I had just picked that morning. Thanks for a keeper!
Very Good ... !