1/2 Photos of Blueberry and Peach Cobbler
Audrey M's Note:
A nice dessert winter or summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups peaches, sliced in 1/4 inch slices (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3-1/2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated fresh lemon rind
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup cream or 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1In a 1 1/2 quart baking dish, combine peaches, sugar, tapioca and lemon juice.
- 2Top with blueberries.
- 3Cook in microwave on High for 5 minutes until mixture is heated completly.
- 4Stir after 3 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle mixture with nutmeg.
- 6In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour,s ugar, baking powder, salt and lemon rind.
- 7Cut butter or margarine into flour mixture until it is crumbly.
- 8Add cream to flour mixture and stir until dough is moist.
- 9Drop soft dough on top of fruit and sprinkle once again with nutmeg.
- 10Bake for 25- 30 minutes at 400 degrees or until top is golden brown.
- 11Serve warm with ice cream or cool whip.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry and Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 138.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g