1/1 Photo of Blue Moon Ice Cream
Chef #218515's Note:
this is exactly like the blue moon ice cream that can be found in northern michigan at kilwins. Its also the same that i used to have in the summers as a kid in the 70's. there isn't any pineapple or alcohol in this!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla oil
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon blue food coloring
- 3 teaspoons vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon raspberry flavored oil or 1 cup frozen raspberries, pureed
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavored oil or 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 11/2 Cup of milk scalded in pan.
- 2add 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/4 tsp of salt. stir till dissolved.
- 3add 1/2 cup of half and half.
- 4add 11/2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- 5add vanilla, raspberry, lemon flavoring.
- 6add blue food coloring.
- 7chill in fridge till very cold.
- 8put in ice cream machine!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blue Moon Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.0
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 137.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla pudding mix