1/1 Photo of Blackberry Cream Cheese Dessert
This delightful recipe was given to me by a dear friend. She has a huge blackberry patch, so is always looking for blackberry recipes. This one is served cold, so is especially nice on a warm lazy July evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and mix with flour and press into a 9x13 pan.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, then cool.
- 3Mix cream cheese,powdered sugar & milk together and pour over crust.
- 4Mix sugar,water,blackberries & cornstarch in a saucepan, bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes(or until beginning to set up) then set aside to cool.
- 5Pour cooled blackberry topping over cream cheese layer, top with whipped topping, refrigerate a few hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Cream Cheese Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.2
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 239.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 44.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g