This delightful recipe was given to me by a dear friend. She has a huge blackberry patch, so is always looking for blackberry recipes. This one is served cold, so is especially nice on a warm lazy July evening.
- Melt butter and mix with flour and press into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, then cool.
- Mix cream cheese,powdered sugar & milk together and pour over crust.
- Mix sugar,water,blackberries & cornstarch in a saucepan, bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes(or until beginning to set up) then set aside to cool.
- Pour cooled blackberry topping over cream cheese layer, top with whipped topping, refrigerate a few hours.