Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Really easy to make and just right for 2 people.
Make and share this Blackberry Cobbler for 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 pint blackberry (sweetened to your taste)
- 1⁄2-1 cup sugar
- Melt oleo in a loaf pan.
- Mix flour, cinnamon and sugar; add milk.
- Pour over melted oleo in loaf pan.
- Stir sugar into berries and pour over mixture in loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
This was sooo good. Very quick and easy. I only made a few changes. I didn't have self-rising flour so just added baking powder and salt to all purpose flour. We had large and very sweet blackberries from our garden so only used about 3/4 cup sugar and put in 1 1/2 pints berries. Also, I didn't add cinnamon. My DH dug into it before I could even get a picture. He had two helpings and loved it. Just right for two people. I'm submitting a couple of pictures of what remained after hubby had his fill, they show about a third of original size. Thanks.