1/3 Photos of Blackberry Cobbler
1 hr 20 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
I love berries. This recipe can also be made with apples.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 10 inch round or oval baking dish, melt 1/2 C butter; set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, heat sugar and water until sugar melts; set aside.
- 3Place flour in a mixing bowl; cut in remaining butter until fine crums form.
- 4Add milk to flour mixture, stirring with a fork until dough leaves side of bowl.
- 5Turn out flour mixture onto a floured surface; knead 3 or 4 times.
- 6Roll out dough to an 11 x 9 rectangle 1/4 in thick.
- 7Spread berries over dough; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 8Roll up dough, jelly-roll style.
- 9Cut dough into 1/4 in thick slices.
- 10Carefully lay slices of dough in baking dish over butter.
- 11Pour sugar syrup around slices(syrup will be absorbed).
- 12Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
- 13Sprinkle sugar over top and bake 15 minutes more.
- 14Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.7
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 506.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g