1/1 Photo of Blackberry Brownie Cobbler
This is a blackberry cobbler made with a brownie topping instead of the usual 'white/beige' crusts. Blackberries and brownies are a great combination! I have had a bumper crop of blackberries this summer and wanted to try something new. I played with a few brownie recipes and this one works as a pourable topping for the berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350º F.
- 2Melt chocolate and butter together, I used the microwave.
- 3Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4Pour sweetened thickened berries in bottom of dish.
- 5Whisk together sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in bowl.
- 6Whisk in melted chocolate.
- 7Stir in flour and nuts.
- 8Pour batter over berries, smooth with spatula.
- 9Bake until a wooden pick inserted into center of brownie comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- 10Let stand 15 minutes.
- 11Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Brownie Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 87.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g