1/1 Photo of Blackberry and Apple Crisp
Barefoot Beachcomber's Note:
If you're on the west coast in August, this is what you will likely have for dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel apples and cut into bite size pieces.
- 2Mix with the blackberries and place in a buttered casserole dish.
- 3Mix together the white sugar, cinnamon and T. flour and spoon over top.
- 4Next, mix together the cup of brown sugar, flour and butter until it is coarse and place on top of the fruit.
- 5Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry and Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.1
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 323.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 96.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g