1/1 Photo of Blackberry and Apple Crisp
Barefoot Beachcomber's Note:
If you're on the west coast in August, this is what you will likely have for dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel apples and cut into bite size pieces.
- 2Mix with the blackberries and place in a buttered casserole dish.
- 3Mix together the white sugar, cinnamon and T. flour and spoon over top.
- 4Next, mix together the cup of brown sugar, flour and butter until it is coarse and place on top of the fruit.
- 5Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry and Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.1
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 323.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 134.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 96.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g