If you're on the west coast in August, this is what you will likely have for dessert.
Make and share this Blackberry and Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Peel apples and cut into bite size pieces.
- Mix with the blackberries and place in a buttered casserole dish.
- Mix together the white sugar, cinnamon and T. flour and spoon over top.
- Next, mix together the cup of brown sugar, flour and butter until it is coarse and place on top of the fruit.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.