Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I got this from Better Homes and Gardens. Couldn't find black raspberry spread, so I just used red raspberry. Turn out great! Huge hit and a birthday party!
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Brush pie shell with egg white.
- Bake for 5 minutes, let cool.
- Beat whipping cream on medium high until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add black raspberry spread. Beat until combined.
- Fold in whipping cream.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with black raspberries and lemon twist and mint.
Easy and delicious. I used Polaner all-fruit seedless blackberry spread. The color of the pie was a little on the grey side. Next time I might mix in a little red raspberry to give it a pinker color. I garnished with a mint leaf and three blackberries on each piece and it was so nice. Everybody loved it. A great summer dessert.
I just realized I didn't rate this! This was a really nice pie, very rich though. I made it exactly as directed for my mom's birthday "pie" and she loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Very nice pie (really easy, too)! I used light cream cheese instead of the full fat version, and no one knew the difference. Also, I was able to find black raspberry fruit spread, but I wasn't able to find fresh black raspberries, so I garnished the pie with some chocolate curls instead (I love raspberry and chocolate together anyhow). Definitely a winner, thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2008