4 hrs 15 mins
Elisa E's Note:
I got this from Better Homes and Gardens. Couldn't find black raspberry spread, so I just used red raspberry. Turn out great! Huge hit and a birthday party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 F
- 2Brush pie shell with egg white.
- 3Bake for 5 minutes, let cool.
- 4Beat whipping cream on medium high until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- 5Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add black raspberry spread. Beat until combined.
- 6Fold in whipping cream.
- 7Spoon mixture into pie shell.
- 8Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 9Garnish with black raspberries and lemon twist and mint.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Raspberry Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.4
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 283.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g