Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from Better Homes and Gardens. Couldn't find black raspberry spread, so I just used red raspberry. Turn out great! Huge hit and a birthday party!
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Brush pie shell with egg white.
- Bake for 5 minutes, let cool.
- Beat whipping cream on medium high until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add black raspberry spread. Beat until combined.
- Fold in whipping cream.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with black raspberries and lemon twist and mint.