These sound very yummy indeed! I originally found this recipe in the UK cooking magazine Olive.
Make and share this Black Forest Chocolate Mousse Shots recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, then cool slightly.
- Beat together the egg yolks and kirsch and gently mix into the melted chocolate with 4 tbsp of the cream.
- Whisk the egg whites to firm peaks and fold them through the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into 6 shot glasses and chill.
- Softly whip the remaining cream with a splash of kirsch.
- Dollop the cream on top of each mousse and push in a cherry to decorate.