1/1 Photo of Black Forest Chocolate Mousse Shots
These sound very yummy indeed! I originally found this recipe in the UK cooking magazine Olive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, then cool slightly.
- 2Beat together the egg yolks and kirsch and gently mix into the melted chocolate with 4 tbsp of the cream.
- 3Whisk the egg whites to firm peaks and fold them through the chocolate mixture.
- 4Spoon into 6 shot glasses and chill.
- 5Softly whip the remaining cream with a splash of kirsch.
- 6Dollop the cream on top of each mousse and push in a cherry to decorate.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Forest Chocolate Mousse Shots
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.0
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.1 mg
- Sodium 42.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: