1/4 Photos of Better Than Robert Redford
There are many versions of this around but, IMHO, non equal to this one. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coursely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup i stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 4 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- chopped nuts
- chocolate curls
- 1Heat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In a medium size bowl, mix flour, walnuts and butter.
- 4Pat into prepared dish.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 7In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 8Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- 9Spread over cooled crust.
- 10Prepare vanilla pudding using 2 cups of the milk.
- 11Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- 12Prepare chocolate pudding with remaining 2 cups milk.
- 13spread over the vanilla pudding layer.
- 14Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding.
- 15Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 16Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls.
- 17Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Better Than Robert Redford
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.8
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 450.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g