There are many versions of this around but, IMHO, non equal to this one. Enjoy!
Make and share this Better Than Robert Redford recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coursely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup i stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping
- 4 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 2 (4 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- chopped nuts
- chocolate curls
- Heat over to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, mix flour, walnuts and butter.
- Pat into prepared dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Prepare vanilla pudding using 2 cups of the milk.
- Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Prepare chocolate pudding with remaining 2 cups milk.
- spread over the vanilla pudding layer.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls.
- Cut into squares.