Taken from a recipe card. Looks wonderful!
Make and share this Berry Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven to 200 C/400°F.
- Grease baking dish.
- Combine flour with sugar.
- add butter and rub with fingers until crumbly.
- Cut stawberries in half, stone the cherries.
- Mix all fruit together in large bowl.
- mix in the honey and lemon juice.
- Spread the crumble evenly over the top.
- Bake 30 hour, or until browned and bubbling.
- Serve with cre'me fraiche, cream, or ice cream.
This made a lovely crumble djmastermum. We enjoyed this true berry treat, I used blueberries instead of the currants, couldn't find any here. Like Katew, I also used frozen fruit, which made for alot of sauce, it was wonderful served with neopolitan ice cream. Thanks for sharing :)
This was a fabulous opportunity for me to clear out cherries and berries I had frozen last summer. So quick to whip up and enjoy on a wintry weekend !! Served with whipped cream and loved !