1/1 Photo of Ben & Jerry's Cappuccino Ice Cream
Ben and Jerry make the best ice creams and this lovely choice is one of their best in my opinion. Give it a try and see what you think Cooking time is however long it takes your ice cream freezer to make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 2Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- 3Pour in the cream and milk, and whisk to blend.
- 4Add 2-1/2 tablespoons of the coffee and cinnamon, and whisk to blend again.
- 5Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following the manufacturer's directions.
- 6After the ice cream stiffens (about 2 minutes before it is done), add the remaining 1 tablespoon coffee, then continue freezing until done.
- 7Makes 1 quart.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ben & Jerry's Cappuccino Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (988 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2566.4
- Calories from Fat 1752
- Total Fat 194.7 g
- Saturated Fat 118.3 g
- Cholesterol 1058.2 mg
- Sodium 448.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 185.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 150.7 g
- Protein 31.9 g