Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious way to enjoy bananas.
Make and share this Bananas in Coconut Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon sweet unsalted butter
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 3 -4 large bananas (not too ripe)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Peel the bananas then cut into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Melt the butter in a heavy sauce pan, add the spices & stir. Next add the bananas & stir to coat.
- Pour in the coconut cream then simmer on low heat for 5-7 minutes. Serve warm.
VERY, VERY NICE DESSERT, & they're also great over a scoop of frozen vanilla yogurt! I did the max ~ 4 bananas & the full teaspoon of cinnamon! The recipe for this easy-to-prepare treat is a definite keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Newest Zaar Tag]