Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rich and creamy. Especially good on a hot evening.
Make and share this Banana Split Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Combine graham crackers and butter.
- Line 9 x 13 baking dish with this.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, and powdered sugar on med for 10 min.
- Pour over crust and bake@ 325 degrees for 15 min.
- Cool completely.
- Layer sliced bananas.
- Then cover with drained pineapple.
- Cover with cool whip Sprinkle with pecans and halved cherries.
- Best refrigerated overnight.