Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Rich and creamy. Especially good on a hot evening.
Make and share this Banana Split Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Combine graham crackers and butter.
- Line 9 x 13 baking dish with this.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, and powdered sugar on med for 10 min.
- Pour over crust and bake@ 325 degrees for 15 min.
- Cool completely.
- Layer sliced bananas.
- Then cover with drained pineapple.
- Cover with cool whip Sprinkle with pecans and halved cherries.
- Best refrigerated overnight.
What a great recipe!! I followed your instruction but I drizzled hot fudge over the whipped topping. I took it to a church function and it was loved by all! A definite keeper!!! Thanks!
This one tastes great, my mom made it from an old cookbook, but we think it needs another layer of bananas.
I made two of these this past weekend for a family gathering and they were both gone in no time. This is a wonderful recipe and suited my taste buds as I've been craving a banana split!