Dolores Richards's Note:
Rich and creamy. Especially good on a hot evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine graham crackers and butter.
- 2Line 9 x 13 baking dish with this.
- 3Beat cream cheese, eggs, and powdered sugar on med for 10 min.
- 4Pour over crust and bake@ 325 degrees for 15 min.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6Layer sliced bananas.
- 7Then cover with drained pineapple.
- 8Cover with cool whip Sprinkle with pecans and halved cherries.
- 9Best refrigerated overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.6
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.5 mg
- Sodium 327.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 40.0 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: