Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my friend who has made it famous in our office! Love this stuff!
Make and share this Banana Pudding (Quick, Easy & Low Fat) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups low-fat milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free condensed milk
- 12 ounces light Cool Whip
- 8 -10 bananas
- lemon juice
- 1 (11 ounce) box reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- Mix the first four ingredients in a large bowl and let set in fridge. Slice bananas and coat with lemon juice to prevent browning. (the bananas will be very slimy feeling).
- Layer bowl starting with nilla wafers, bananas and pudding mixture. Layer 3 times. Garnish with crumbs remaining from the nilla wafers.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
This is A GREAT WAY TO PUT TOGETHER A BANANA PUDDING! Must admit, though, that we added a small drizzle of homemade fudge topping to each serving! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]