Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Oh My!!!!!!! This is to die for. The combination of the ingredients in this recipe is unexplainable. Please try it --it is worth it. This recipe came from Quick Cooking magazine.
- 2 (21 1/2 ounce) packagesstrawberry no bake cheesecake mix
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup, warmed,divided
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping, warmed,divided
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- maraschino cherry, with stems
- Set aside filling and strawberry topping packets from cheesecake mixes.
- Place the contents of the crust mix packets in a large bowl; add butter and sugar Press into an ungreased 13x9x2 inch dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk and contents of filling packets.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Beat on high for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread over the crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread contents of strawberry topping packets over cheesecake.
- Top with pineapple and bananas.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup of chocolate topping and 1/4 cup caramel topping.
- Spread with whipped topping (dish will be full).
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Before serving, drizzle with remaining chocolate and caramel toppings.
- Top with pecans and cherries.
Someone brought this to our luncheon at work. It was gone before I got a piece! I did get a copy of the recipe though. This is easy to make and very good.