Melanie Murray's Note:
Oh My!!!!!!! This is to die for. The combination of the ingredients in this recipe is unexplainable. Please try it --it is worth it. This recipe came from Quick Cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (21 1/2 ounce) packages strawberry no bake cheesecake mix
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup, warmed,divided
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, warmed,divided
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- maraschino cherry, with stems
- 1Set aside filling and strawberry topping packets from cheesecake mixes.
- 2Place the contents of the crust mix packets in a large bowl; add butter and sugar Press into an ungreased 13x9x2 inch dish.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk and contents of filling packets.
- 4Beat on low speed until blended.
- 5Beat on high for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 6Spread over the crust.
- 7Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 8Spread contents of strawberry topping packets over cheesecake.
- 9Top with pineapple and bananas.
- 10Drizzle with 1/4 cup of chocolate topping and 1/4 cup caramel topping.
- 11Spread with whipped topping (dish will be full).
- 12Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- 13Before serving, drizzle with remaining chocolate and caramel toppings.
- 14Top with pecans and cherries.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cheesecake Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.0
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 156.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: