A Cuban dessert recipe adapted from Bake Until Bubbly by Clifford Wright. This could be adapted to individual ramekins--that way you could downsize the recipe. You could also add more caramel sauce and whipped cream. I have changed this a bit after looking at Chef#296809's excellent suggestions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave 4 tablespoons of the butter in small dish until melted; add the raisins and brandy and let the raisins "plump up".
- Lightly butter a 2 quart baking casserole.
- Use the remaining butter to "butter" the bananas.
- Arrange half of the banana halves in the casserole.
- Sprinkle half of the brown sugar on top.
- Sprinkle with half of the raisin mixture and all of the pecans.
- Repeat the layering with the remaining ingredients.
- Bake until bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Let rest 5 minutes, then serve hot.