Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I saw this made on the former tv show, "Home and Family" that was broadcast on the Family Network a few years ago. It's decadent!
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs on medium speed till lemon-colored, or 2 minutes.
- Combine next three ingredients and add to eggs; combine well.
- Add butter, vanilla, and salt.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into greased 8x8" baking dish.
- Put this dish into a larger dish filled half way with water.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes or until crust forms on top.
- You may serve it warm or chill overnight.
Very quick, easy and delicious! It was better when chilled but that's a personal choice. It's a keeper!!
Delicious warm & gooey dessert. These are like gooey, soft fudgey brownies. Mine needed an extra 10 minutes baking time. I will make these again.
Yum! Very tasty and very easy to throw together. I also prefer it chilled, but it wasn't too shabby warm!(= I had to used margarine and omitted the pecans, but other than that made it as directed! Very good and I will be making it again!