Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy dessert recipe posting for ZWT 4- Africa and ZWT 6 NA * ME. Found on the website Ethnic Cooking- Amie Kanu
- 4 bananas
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons roasted sliced almonds or 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- whipped cream or ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/Gas Mark 5.
- Poor the melted butter into a roasting dish. Peel the bananas and place in the dish. Pour the orange juice over the bananas and sprinkle the sugar. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the almonds or desiccated coconut on top. Serve with some whipped cream or ice cream.
ZWT6: I have never prepared bananas this way so I was excited to try this! DELICIOUS!! This recipe did not disappoint!!
Loved this! It was wonderful with turtle sundae ice cream! And its so easy too. Thanks for sharing! Made by a fellow Unruly!
This was sweet and super easy and great with french vanilla ice cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, yum! Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 6 Queens of Quisine.