Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
These are always one of the first treats to go whenever we have people over.
Make and share this Bailey's Truffle Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla chip (OR More chocolate chips)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla chip (OR More chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut in pieces
- 4 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- Fudge: Melt all chips with butter until they are soft enough to stir smooth.
- Do not overheat.
- Add chocolate/butter mixture to powdered sugar and Baileys.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add nuts, if desired.
- Mix well.
- Place fudge in an 8-inch square pan sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on top and gently press to smooth fudge.
- Topping: Melt chips until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- With a fork, beat in butter and Bailey's until smooth.
- Spread topping over fudge with a knife.
- If a very smooth top is desired, use a piece of plastic as done on fudge.
- Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Can be frozen.
WOW!!! These were a hit at my Christmas party!! Everyone loved this fudge! If you love Bailey's you have to make this recipe! YUMMM! Thanks for a great recipe Mirj. Its a keeper in my house
Boy, did this go over well with the Bailey's lovers! Definitely more boozy-tasting than most liqueur-flavored fudges I've tried (not a bad thing, you just need to be careful about how many pieces you down before leaving your holiday party -- make sure you snag a few pieces for the cop in case you get pulled over, lol). I didn't have plain Bailey's, so I used the Caramel flavored Bailey's instead. I'd like to try this with the Chocolate Mint flavored Bailey's as well. Definitely a treat for sharing, because it's super-rich (duh, it's fudge, right?), and really thick in the pan size stated in the recipe. I'd be curious to try this with the chip ratio reversed, too (more white than semisweet). Thanks for posting, Mirj! :)
Yum! Easy and sensantional! Can't ask for anything better than this for my holiday goodie tray.