2 hrs 10 mins
These are always one of the first treats to go whenever we have people over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla chip (OR More chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1Fudge: Melt all chips with butter until they are soft enough to stir smooth.
- 2Do not overheat.
- 3Add chocolate/butter mixture to powdered sugar and Baileys.
- 4Stir until smooth.
- 5Add nuts, if desired.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Place fudge in an 8-inch square pan sprayed with vegetable spray.
- 8Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on top and gently press to smooth fudge.
- 9Topping: Melt chips until smooth.
- 10Remove from heat.
- 11With a fork, beat in butter and Bailey's until smooth.
- 12Spread topping over fudge with a knife.
- 13If a very smooth top is desired, use a piece of plastic as done on fudge.
- 14Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- 15Can be frozen.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bailey's Truffle Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1751 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g