Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are always one of the first treats to go whenever we have people over.
Make and share this Bailey's Truffle Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla chip (OR More chocolate chips)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla chip (OR More chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut in pieces
- 4 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- Fudge: Melt all chips with butter until they are soft enough to stir smooth.
- Do not overheat.
- Add chocolate/butter mixture to powdered sugar and Baileys.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add nuts, if desired.
- Mix well.
- Place fudge in an 8-inch square pan sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap on top and gently press to smooth fudge.
- Topping: Melt chips until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- With a fork, beat in butter and Bailey's until smooth.
- Spread topping over fudge with a knife.
- If a very smooth top is desired, use a piece of plastic as done on fudge.
- Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Can be frozen.