Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here are a couple versions of a family favorite!! Try them all- they are scrumptious!!! And adult, btw!!! One version is straight, second is to add a banana, and third is to sub egg nog for the milk!!
- 236.59 ml French vanilla ice cream
- 59.14 ml Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 59.14 ml milk, or
- 59.14 ml eggnog (*can interchange with milk)
- 1 banana (*if you choose this option,I suggest the milk)
- Baileys Irish Cream, taste I prefer the heavier hand for flavor
- Add in blender ice cream, chocolate syrup, Bailey's, and either the milk (with or without banana) or the egg nog.
- Blend lightly until just mixed to desired consistency.
- Pour or spoon into tall glasses and garnish with whipping cream, chocolate swirl, piroulines, or vanilla wafers and a mint sprig.
- Enjoy! ;).
Oh my, was this ever yummy! No eggnog to be found and I didn't really feel in the mood to make my own eggnog, so used milk. Added a full shot glass of Baileys ~ rich and decadent!
Delicious! I made this twice, and it always stays delicious. Since there is no eggnog this time of year, I used milk, and I did add a banana. Actually, I can't imagine this drink without a banana.
This is very good and yummy! I could make this every night and I would be content. It is like a yummy a yummy chocolate milkshake but with a twist. Next time I will try it without the banana just for the fun of it.